Comics sellers deserve a knowledgeable website team that will help them manage a website specific to the world of comics and toys.
Why Intrackt for Comic Sellers?
Intrackt for Comic Sellers is led by a 25-year comic collecting veteran. Steven Moreno has been an avid reader, collector, and seller of comic books for decades. He has an extensive collection (more long boxes than years he has lived). He has bought and sold countless graded key books. He has run a comic selling business himself for many years and has been investing in comics his entire adult life.
So Steven knows the comic world. He’s one of you.
Steven is working with the Intrackt team of technical experts to create comic websites that are addressing the specific needs of comic sellers. Intrackt has launched a dedicated website to promote this area of the company called ComicEcom. Intrackt has developed a core set of custom website plugins to address the unique requirements of comic shops and their shoppers. For example, Advanced Search helps a buyer look for comic age, condition, issue, and paper quality. Want Lists then allow that shopper to set an automatic alert to be notified when books meeting their criteria are listed in the future.
Steven will work with you to create a website you will love.
Steven will get to know your goals for your website.
Steven will get to know your goals for your website. Whether it’s to simply have an online marketing website or a robust online store, we can create that website for you. You can build the fun, informative comic book personality website, or perhaps your shoppers are more serious collectors and a sophisticated business presentation is best. Steven will be happy to discuss the pros and cons of these decisions as well as countless others:
- How many books should you load to the website?
- How should pricing be handled?
- What is the best way to sync listings with eBay and Amazon?
- Should you allow shoppers to “Make an Offer” on all or just some of the books?
- Do you want a blog?
- What about a calendar, tickets to in-store events, and other marketing tools?
All the little decisions that come along with creating and managing your comic website can be daunting. We are here to help.
Ready to dig deeper?
- We can register a domain name if you are brand new to having a website
- We will host your website so you don’t have to deal with multiple providers.
- We are experienced marketers so we can help guide you once the website is ready to work!
- We can guide you through the upload process regardless of what technical expertise you do or don't have.
- We can teach you how to manage your website yourself so updates can be done the second you need them. Or, we can manage the website for you and relieve you of that headache!
- We are always available! Yes, we sleep. We even nap on occasion. But we are available to our clients on days, evenings, and weekends.